Windows Support Engineer with Spanish (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Knowledge of Datacenter technologies (Administration of Operating Systems, Virtualization, Storage, Backup, Failover Clustering, Update Services);
- Experience in one or more of these areas desirable:
Windows Shell / UI;
Troubleshooting hangs and crashes in Windows – WinDBG;
Troubleshooting performance issues using SYS Internal tools suite - high CPU, memory issues, etc.;
- Responsible for the customer support experience;
- Own, troubleshoot, and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices, and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming);
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically);
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group/engineering group;
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation, and other digital self-help assets to improve customer/ engineer experience;
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching, and mentoring;
- Drive technical collaboration & engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions);
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; maybe workload or specialty-specific.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.