Windows Support Engineer (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Previous experience with an emphasis on configuring, managing and troubleshooting in some of the following areas:
Windows Failover Clustering;
Virtualization and Hyper-V;
Storage: iSCSI, MPIO, Storage Spaces Direct (S2D);
Windows Backup and VSS.
- Familiarity with the following would be a plus:
Windows scripting and PowerShell;
Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SMB, NLB and TCP/IP protocols;
- Tools: Sysinternals Suite, Perfmon, xPerf, WinDBG.
- SPEAKING ENGLISH PLUS GERMAN OR ITALIAN MANDATORY.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.