Windows AD (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Strong customer service, min 2 years, accurate and logical problem solving, and communication skills, plus the ability to work in a team environment;
- Proven experience on Windows System Administration/Configuration, including a good basic understanding of: Registry; File Storage; User Accounts & Access Control; Event Logs & Auditing; Performance/Resource Monitor; Networking (TCP/IP);
- Proven experience in creating support documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and mentoring;
- Passing the MCP Windows Internals test is a plus - Windows Internals (70-660);
- Current Microsoft IT Certification preferred (Ex. MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, MCTS);
- Ability to work in shifts and cover 24 x 7 support based on a rotation scheme with your peers;
- Language requirements: French/Italian knowledge, will be a plus. English is mandatory.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.