Windows AD (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers and Client Operating Systems;
- Troubleshooting skills in Azure Active Directory User Provisioning and Synchronization;
- Troubleshooting skills on at least one of the Microsoft Synchronization Engines, FIM/MIM, DirSync, AADSync, or AAD Connect;
- Troubleshooting skills in Network and DNS;
- Knowledge related to Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Services/Azure Active Directory;
- Solid foundation and background in Microsoft products and technologies.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.