- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Primary VMWare administrator, supporting vSphere clusters and standalone ESXi hosts;
- Maintain 24x7 production availability of a virtual environment, including coordination with network, software, and system engineers;
- Keep the virtual environment up to date with security requirement, including patching, updates, and security hardening;
- Enhance existing and suggest improvements to monitoring solution and logging;
- Perform system analysis and tuning, patch HPE firmware and VMware software;
- Provide project status as required for all recurring and non-recurring projects;
- Work under minimal direction and independently determines and develops proactive approach to solutions;
- Communicate effectively at all levels, with internal or external customers, in written and oral format;
- Fluency in English, German would be an advantage.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.