System Engineer (m/f)
- Integrate our IT Consulting Team, which is experiencing rapid growth.
- 3+ years of experience in UNIX/LINUX Systems;
- Good experience in CI/CD tools and technologies and, in general, in “infrastructure as code” solutions;
- Experience with one or more of the following virtualizations, containerization and automation technologies: Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.;
- 3 + experience working as a full-stack Java Developer, with excellent knowledge in software design and clean code principles, with knowledge of the main integrated development environments, preferable Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA;
- Good experience in designing and implementing APIs (e.g., RESTful Architectures, SOAP Services);
- Good experience of Java build tools (Maven, Gradle, etc.);
- Good knowledge of one or more of the following data definition languages: XML/XSD, JSON;
- Experience in tools for mapping relational databases into Object-Oriented models, e.g. Hibernate;
- Knowledge of the ELK stack (Elastic search and Kibana);
- Good experience in software architecture, with a particular focus on Service and Microservices Oriented architectures;
- Good knowledge of development methodologies, in particular, lifecycle management, system integration, bug tracking, version control (including the software supporting these methodologies, e.g., Git, Jira, Confluence, etc.);
- Good written and verbal language skills in English (in order to draft technical documents and to interact with English-speaking stakeholders);
- Passion for learning new technologies and tools;
- Customer orientation and agile mindset;
- Teamwork skills;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Integration in a strong growth company for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional Development.