Software System Engineer (m/f)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- 5+ Years Linux/Unix support or engineering, capable of providing 2nd line Systems support;
- Engineering Degree or equivalent experience;
- Detailed knowledge of Systems / Linux technologies and how to apply them in a service-oriented enterprise environment;
- Experience in designing and leading new projects in infrastructure & Cloud Services;
- Experience on AWS Services and scripting languages: Cloudformation, Ansible, Python, Pearl, others;
- Experience on Git and Jenkins;
- Ability to work in a self-sufficient manner seeking guidance when real obstacles occur;
- Ability to provide out of hours support as part of an on-call rota, and cover market hours (8am-7pm) in the office;
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with others on both an ad hoc and project team basis, across organizational boundaries;
- Security Oriented mindset;
- English speaking and writing;
- Change Management process experience (ITIL);
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills;
- Excellent Client and inter-team communication skills;
- Ability to keep calm and perform to the highest standard under pressure.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.