Software Asset Management (M/F)
NBCC Consulting is recruiting for Prestigious Client in the area of ICT and consulting environment.
- Integration in a client company specialized in the ICT development area.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Functional knowledge of processes and concepts of “Software Asset Management”;
- Proven experience in implementing solutions of SAM eg Flexera, BDNA ou SNOW Software;
- Working knowledge of the major vendor's software licensing practices, trends, and systems to advise our clients on the ideal course of action related to software license optimization;
- Working knowledge of technology architecture, processors, virtualization, user accounts, and other types of technology concepts;
- Understanding of integration of data feeds from non-SAM-owned sources into SAM tools;
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow Platform, and specifically the SAM Professional Module, in order to upload and maintain software license compliance in the ServiceNow SAMPro Application;
- English Fluent
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.