Software Architect (M/F)
NBCC CONSULTING is recruiting for a prestigious client in the Technology area, the position of Software Architect.
- Implement robust, scalable, and highly optimized infrastructure components;
- Improve and maintain existing application code;
- Review and optimize our software and system architecture;
- Evaluate and recommend new technology to improve the existing ecosystem;
- Take ownership of platforms that improve daily lives of several hundreds of developers.
- You have extensive experience in web application architecture (scalability, availability, APIs);
- You like to stay at the cutting edge of web application design and implementation within distributed systems;
- You are passionate about and brilliant at solving challenging problems;
- You enjoy sharing knowledge and are good at writing developer-oriented documentation;
- You have experience in working with different stakeholders and have excellent communication skills;
- Experience in working in a Tech lead, Architect, or Lead role in the past is a plus;
- Experience with running containerized software and Kubernetes, in particular, is also a plus;
- You are able to communicate efficiently in English.
- The New Work SE offers a dynamic environment, as well as flexible working hours. The New Work SE is heading to more flexibility of working remotely. Our New Mobile Office 50% policy combines both – more flexibility in working outside our Offices & face-to-face collaboration;
- The chance to work on a large, highly distributed platform with over 18 million users;
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you;
- Innovation/hack weeks every few months where you can unleash your creativity and ideas;
- Annual conference allowances, regular training, meetups, and brownbag lunches throughout the year, as well as the opportunity to speak at conferences - we'll support you where we can, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones, also with continuous personal feedback;
- Regular events: Social days, company meetings, summer & Christmas party, offsite events, and lots of fun.
- Health Insurance for you and your kids – you can still add your partner at a small cost that will be deducted from your monthly salary;
- An Employee Assistance (confidential) Program to assist you with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact your job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being;
- 25 days of vacation per year + 2 days off (Christmas eve and New Year’s eve);
- Sabbatical - unpaid period of time in which you don’t work and is thus used for recreation;
- A multicultural environment with employees from all over the world, who have various technology backgrounds;
- Free breakfast, organic fruit, drinks, snacks, newbies special lunches, and much more;
- English, German and Portuguese lessons;
- If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, running club, and various other protocols;
- A mobile device for your private use (iPhone, iPad, Android, you choose!);
- A referral bonus for recommending talent to our company;
- Want to bring your pet to the office? No problem at NEW WORK;
- Competitive salary.