Senior Spark Developer (M/F)
- Integrate our IT Consulting Team, which is experiencing rapid growth.
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field of study, Master is a plus;
- At least 10-15 years of software engineering with experience in an agile environment (Scrum);
- Passion for data, technology and sports;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong hands-on mentality;
- Ability to work in distributed team set up;
- Develop Big Data pipelines using Apache Spark in AWS environments;
- Develop ETL pipelines using traditional ETL tools such as Alteryx;
- Automate processes by implementing CI/CD in Jenkins;
- Have the passion and ability to write clean, readable, well-designed and well-documented code along with tests;
- Fluent in English.
- Integration in a strong growth company for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional Development.