senior front-end engineer (m/f)
NBCC Consulting is hiring for a client company that operates in the robotics area. The company develops cutting-edge technology in the field of robotics and is rapidly growing in Portugal.
- Develop web applications to manage fleets of robots;
- Actively participate in the design and product implementation;
- Deliver high-quality code guaranteeing robust solutions are delivered;
- Follow Agile Scrum methodologies;
- Follow and help enforce organizational processes;
- Guide and mentor other engineers;
- Help guide the direction of our growing architecture.
- A degree in computer science or a comparable course of studies;
- 7-10+ years in professional experience developing software using methodologies such as TDD;
- Strong knowledge of front-end technologies and frameworks like React, Angular, Vue (One of them is a Must);
- Strong knowledge of design patterns;
- Experience with component-based architecture;
- Experience with ECMAScript, Typescript;
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SVG;
- Strong experience with RESTful APIs and WebSockets;
- Strong experience with testing frameworks;
- Experience with Webpack, Babel or similar tools;
- Comfortable working in Linux;
- Experience with 3D game engines (WebGL) like Babylon is a plus;
- Strong sense of organization and responsibility;
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-managing;
- Fluent written and spoken English skills.
- Position in a highly motivated multidisciplinary start-up team;
- A competitive full-time payment negotiable based on experience.