Security Manager (m/f)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Experience to understand IT Security aspects:
All kind of Windows Server Operating Systems
All kind of Linux Server Operating Systems
- Experience working with Qualys Reports and Dashboards;
- Process-oriented thinking, structured approach, and familiarity with the ITIL process of an international enterprise-scale IT Service delivery organization with offshore presence
- Communicative and team-minded personality with a high sense of responsibility and quality, and the ability to create plans and coordinate the delivery over multiple teams;
- High motivation and ability to work under pressure;
- Computer science education (plus);
- Clear and prioritized focus on IT Security demands. Coordination, steering, and Management of Security Champions to boost efficiency and vulnerability remediation.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.