Scrum Master (m/f)
NBCC Consulting is hiring to a client company that was created with the objective of implementing a new concept that will change forever the way people think and use queue management software, with focus on the democratization of queue systems and the overall user experience.
- Join an International Team.
- Prior experience on a scrum team;
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict;
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum;
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not;
- Experience with successful Agile techniques;
- Ability to work with and lead a team;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and mentoring skills;
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment;
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction;
- Scrum Certification;
- Fluent English.
-Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
-Permanent employment contract;
-Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;