SAP FI/CO Consultant (m/f)
NBCC CONSULTING is recruiting for a prestigious client in the Automotive sector, the position of SAP FI/CO Consultant.
- This is your opportunity to explore a Global Supply Chain that encompasses all processes from raw material to finished product and push your ideas for optimal finance systems that support it all.
- Innately talkative and always professional, you are good at building relationships and engaging others in your agenda;
- You enjoy collaborating with others and involves relevant colleagues in decision-making to ensure successful implementation of deliveries;
- You are focused on finding solutions that provide the most business value and you are thinking change management into the way you implement these solutions;
You also have:
- Extensive experience as an SAP consultant and solid knowledge of SAP FI/CO, including customization, documentation & change management – project management experience is a plus;
- Preferably, a university degree in finance, business, or IT;
- Excellent communication skills, and you are fluent in English both written and spoken.
-As a part of our onboarding program, you will be introduced to our different departments and your new colleagues.
-We offer a challenging and varied job in an international company constantly developing and characterized by an informal environment and good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
-Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us and we offer participation in internal and external courses, educations, and conferences supporting this development.