QA Technical Leader (m/f)
NBCC Consulting is hiring for a client company that operates in the robotics area. The company develops cutting-edge technology in the field of robotics and is rapidly growing in Portugal.
- Enforce software quality methods to be executed by team members;
- Assure software quality running on complex robot hardware and simulated robots;
- Assure DevOps processes such as software distribution, databases integrity, operational continuity, OS version changes;
- Assure web UI integrity;
- Follow Agile (Scrum) methodologies;
- Follow and help enforce organizational processes;
- Guide and mentor other engineers;
- Help guide the direction of our growing QA infrastructures;
- Handling user acceptance tests;
- Writing products’ release notes.
- BSc in computer science or a comparable course of studies;
- Software QA 5 years + formal accreditation;
- Proven experience in Linux DevOps;
- Experience in industrial safety (plus);
- Professional experience using software methodologies such as TDD;
- Strong experience with testing frameworks;
- Strong sense of organization and responsibility;
- Proactive, self-motivated, and self-managing;
- Fluent written and spoken English skills.
- Position in a highly motivated multidisciplinary start-up team;
- A competitive full-time payment negotiable based on experience.