Python | Perl Developer (m/f)
NBCC Consulting is hiring for a client company a Python/Perl developer to work on a global project. You will work for a team that develops applications for the group, hence working for the different countries where the customer operate.
- Maintain and develop existing applications, in particular;
- Network provisioning and automation system;
- Monitoring and reporting systems;
- Work with other teams and architects to design and implement new features;
- Work to improve our systems based on feedback from end users;
- Participate in code reviews and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team;
- Participate in an on-call rotation for our software.
- Experience with Java technologies and web services;
- Experience with python or Perl;
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment;
- Experience working with software revision control systems (preferably Git);
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Be fluent in English with good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to produce reliable and well tested code;
- Ability to share knowledge and ideas as well as listening to other’s opinions;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience with Networking technologies (valued);
- Experience with Linux container technologies (valued);
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (valued);
- Experience with GWT (valued).
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace;
- Based in Lisbon, you will work for a team that develops applications for the group, hence working for the different countries where the customer operate. Work can be remote, with availability to go to Lisbon to be with other team members.