Project Manager (m/f)
NBCC Consulting is hiring to a client company that was created with the objective of implementing a new concept that will change forever the way people think and use queue management software, with focus on the democratization of queue systems and the overall user experience.
- Join an International Team.
- 6 years direct responsibility for managing projects, teams, budget, and schedule;
- Full software development lifecycle experience;
- Previous consulting experience in a complex multi-national organization;
- Proven Business and IT experience ideally supported with relevant professional qualifications;
- Strong adaptive to new work environments with high demanding needs;
- Highly Experienced in Project Management (from beginning to end) with technical and business team members in an international environment;
- Experience working directly with clients to apply technological and business knowledge with experience to formulate technical solutions for business problems;
- Experience managing multi-stakeholder project and environment;
- Experience in Vendor Management;
- Experience in Contract Management;
- Experience in Analytical projects (plus);
- AGILE, PMP, and/or PRINCE2 Certification;
- Effective English communication skills both verbal and written and strong organizational skills.
-Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
-Permanent employment contract;
-Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;