PowerPlatform Consultant (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- > 2 years of experience;
- Have a deep understanding of Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM & Power Platform offering;
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with customers;
- Demonstrable experience in customer's business processes analysis;
- Relevant experiences working with Dynamics CRM or Power Platform;
- Experience in at least one of the following technologies, Unified Service Desktop, Field Services or Customer Voice;
- Adherence to project methodology.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.