PHP Engineer (m/f)
NBCC CONSULTING is recruiting for a prestigious client in the Automotive sector, the position of PHP Engineer.
- You will play a senior role in a small and cross-functional team;
- Design, test, build, ship, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable object-oriented PHP7 code;
- You provide and enhance tools to automate processes and ultimately improve our development environment;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong object-oriented PHP skills, experience with MVC frameworks (i.e. Symfony, Silex, Zend, Laravel)
- Several years of experience in designing, building, testing, and shipping web applications
- Automated testing, clean code, and code coverage is just as important to you as production code
- Exceptional experience with various design and architectural patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working in teams with a focus on sharing knowledge
- DevOps mentality and result-oriented experience with MySQL and Linux administration is of advantage
- Experience with front-end tech (HTML, CSS, JS) is a plus
- Great English communication skills.
- Remote-friendly approach with options that can go up to 100% of your time;
- work from anywhere in Portugal.