Operations Consultant Analyst (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Degree in any of the following: Business / Finance / Technical / Marketing;
- 3-5 years’ work experience minimum;
- This role provides operational and administrative support to members of the WE Area HQ STU team in managing their respective businesses;
- The role is responsible for managing the Rhythm of the Business (ROB) and calendar administration for members of the WE area HQ STU team;
- The role is responsible for providing support on building PPTs, building reports, analyzing data, following up with sellers in subsidiaries on behalf of members of the WE Area HQ STU team.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.