Linux & Mac Security Endpoint Protection Support Engineer (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Minimum 3+ years experience with Anti-Malware technologies and/or Systems Administration with focus on security (this should include experience with endpoint security, server security and threat analytics)
- Minimum 3+ years customer facing support experience with large and complex geographically distributed enterprise environments with 1000+ users
- Experience programming in Bash and Python
- Experience in Linux administration in at least one of the distros: RedHat, Debian, Ubuntu, SUSE, CentOS
- Knowledge in networking in Linux environments: Iptables, routing tables, etc
- Experience in MacOs administration in enterprise environments.
- Knowledge in Jamf pro MacOS administration.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field or relevant work experience
- Preferred IT Industry certifications (Microsoft Certifications On-Prem or Cloud, Cisco, CISSP, CEH, Amazon AWS, etc.).
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.