Junior Cybersecurity Consultant (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Understand the basics of penetration testing – network, web application, application/code review;
- Demonstrate understanding of the penetration testing methodology laid out by standards like OWASP, NIST, et al.;
- Experience with penetration testing tools – Metasploit, Nikto, SqlMap, Responder, Nessus, Netcat, Qualys. Burp;
- Have a versatile profile with the capacity to learn new skills;
- Have a big autonomy on your work;
- Ability to work socially and efficiently in a team environment and receive direction from the senior members;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications;
- Basic software development skills (Java, Python, PHP);
- C1 / Advanced English Level or more;
- Master’s Degree in Cybersecurity (nice to have);
- Some Information Security work experience (nice to have);
- Possess any of the following: CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP, GSEC, GPEN, GCIH, OSCP, OSWE. (nice to have);
- Basic Knowledge of ISO27001 and Cloud. (nice to have).
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.
- Work Remotely.