Java Developer (m/f)
NBCC Consulting is hiring to a client company that was created with the objective of implementing a new concept that will change forever the way people think and use queue management software, with focus on the democratization of queue systems and the overall user experience.
- Join an International Team.
- 5 years of experience with Java technologies.
- Experience with User interfaces development for Modern Rich Internet Applications;
- Ability to make design and technical decisions for spring and spring boot projects;
- Understand the requirements and design;
- Strong expertise with Spring modules like Boot;
- Knowledge about source control tools like Git;
- Good skills on build tools like Maven;
- Use Industry best practices methodologies in Design;
- Develop Web Services SOAP REST to expose web services or Consume Web Services to fulfill different integration needs.
-Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
-Permanent employment contract;
-Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;