Java Application Developer (M/F)
NBCC Consulting is recruiting for the prestigious Client in the area of IT.
- Integration in a Client Company Specialized in the development area.
- Experience as a software engineer of client and/or server applications (Java, Spring, Rest, Swing or SWT);
- Eager to learn the business domain in the fund and asset management industry;
- Commitment to creating high quality, production-ready, and proven codeTeam player with a sharp mindset;
- Knowledge of development tools and of tools and libraries in the Java environment (Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Gradle, Jira, SQL, etc.);
- University degree in computer science or business informatics or equivalent experience in software development;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.