IT-Expert / Active Directory (m/f)
NBCC CONSULTING is recruiting for a prestigious client in the Automotive sector, the position of IT-Expert / Active Directory.
- Responsibility for the design and administration of Microsoft Windows and operating system related applications with focus on the hybrid Active Directory environment.
- Analysis and optimization of highly available Windows Server System landscapes and create professional infrastructure concepts with reference to the system architecture.
- Transfer of system environments as well as technical changes to systems in regular operation.
- Installation, configuration, and support of Microsoft Cloud services.
- Support of the global IT security and global IT infrastructure teams.
- Completed university studies related to IT and several years of professional experience.
- Very good knowledge in the areas of Active Directory, Microsoft Server as well as Cloud Services.
- Experience with ESAE models and AD tiering concepts.
- English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Independent and self-reliant way of working.
- Team and communication skills as well as willingness to travel complete your profile.
- Annual premium and health insurance