- Design and develop automation test frameworks.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science;
- Good knowledge of Linux;
- Knowledge in Telco (TV) and client-server communication;
- Basic knowledge in HTTP/TCP, programming languages and following technologies: SQL Server, IIS, Apache, MongoDB and GIT;
- Experience in creation, maintenance and execution of testing scripts;
- Knowledge in Fiddler or Wireshark tools;
- An analytical mind, with an aptitude toward problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent skills in English.
- Permanent employment contract
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience;
- Health Insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional Development.