Full Stack WEB Developer (M/F)
NBCC Consulting is hiring to a client company that was created with the objective of implementing a new concept that will change forever the way people think and use queue management software, with focus on the democratization of queue systems and in the overall user experience.
• Be part of a project team whose goal is to design, implement and maintain Web Shops and sites at our client
• Perform day-to-day functional support of Jira issues and hands-on configuration
• Provide a pro-active and responsive attitude interacting with internal customers or business partners ensuring the successful delivery of IT-related Services;
• Develop system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, and implementing business solutions, while achieving deadlines and quality goals;
• Bachelor’s Degree, Information Science or Engineering (or equivalent business experience)
• Have participated in successful WEB e-commerce implementations (full life cycle)
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work in collaboration with internal partners, building and developing effective relationships;
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Availability to travel.
Stack (Must Have):
Stack (Nice to have):
• Full-time opportunity;
• Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
• International environment.