Full Stack Developer (M/F)
- Be a part of a “startup-mode” team developing an advanced application security product from the ground up. Select and utilize best-of-breed web app development technologies in a modern Cloud Native architecture environment. Develop key modules as part of an advanced web app utilizing micro-frontends methodology and integrate with backend services.
-3+ years of experience in developing modern web apps;
-B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience;
-Proficient in HTML5/CSS3;
-Understanding of CSS pre-processing frameworks, such as LESS and SASS;
-Experienced in working with modern UI frameworks - a background in ReactJS is highly desirable;
-Skilled in building solid quality UX in collaboration with designers and product team;
-Have a good understanding of how modern backends operate and experienced in working with APIs;
-Familiar with modern CI/CD development practices and tools.
Would be great if you had the following:
Experience with advanced visualization libraries, such as D3.js and others;
Understanding and experience working with micro-frontends architecture and frameworks;
Familiar with development in AWS cloud environment;
Experience in building SaaS solutions;
Background in Cyber Security and application security.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.