Enterprise Management - SCEM Support Engineer (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Experience working with any of the following System Center Products 2012 R2 – 2019 (System Center Operations Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Orchestrator or Service Manager environments), and or other enterprise information technology environments.
- Experience with PowerShellFamiliarity with SQL
- Participate in on-call rotation, evening shifts, and weekend coverage when needed.
- Linux experience windows Server knowledge.
- Experience building relationships with customers
- Excellent customer service, communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills self-motivation and an ability to use initiative.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and changing situations.
- Ability to manage high-pressure situations.
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Fluent in French and/or German (written and spoken).
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.