End User Computing Engineer (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Four-year degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related field, or the equivalent in education and experience;
- Three or more years performing as a subject matter expert in implementation, administration, and support in at least one of following technical areas: Windows image design, build, and management; desktop/laptop/tablet OS and core image build processing using tools such as MDT and SCCM;
- Application software installation, customization, and distribution to a Windows environment;
- Desktop policy architecture and environment management;
- Enterprise printing solutions and support; Virtual Desktop Infrastructure administration and support;
- Hardware lifecycle management using Service-NOW or related tool;
- Software Asset Management and licensing management;
- Citrix and VMWare View experience a plus.
- Fluent English
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.