Duty Manager | Customer Service Representative (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Experience in a dispatching role or a similar cross-team interaction role;
- Experience with Microsoft services or products;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work in a virtual environment, with least supervision;
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and varying deadlines;
- Customer Service and support experience or a similar dispatcher or duty manager role;
- Demonstrated business maturity;
- Problem solving and research skills;
- Computer/Technical skills;
- Internal and external relationship management;
- Documentation of internal opportunities for further analysis by the business;
- Collaborating with teams such as Legal and Public relations to ensure issues are managed appropriately;
- Ensuring strict service levels are adhered to;
- Self-prioritize and manage case work;
- Cross training and team operational projects;
- Follows all privacy policies, legal considerations.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.