Directory Services Portugal (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Provides advanced technical support to developers, corporate customers, and end-users for complex products, including highly escalated issues;
- Provides support via telephone, written correspondence, and electronic media;
- May act as technical lead and provide technical training, coaching, and mentoring to other engineers;
- May provide limited consulting to internal or external customers;
- May research technical documents and feature lists;
- Understanding of standard computer science concepts required;
- Knowledge of personal computers, relevant operating systems, applications, and/or languages required;
- Knowledge of personal computer architecture and networking required. Solid understanding of technical support issues required;
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and technical writing skills; excellent customer service and support skills required;
- Associates degree in a technical field preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required;
- Expertise in Microsoft Active Directory required;
- French speaking.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.