Devices Deployment Support Eng (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- 2 years of experience support/administrating/managing Windows:
Windows deployment and tools.
- Preferred two years of experience and advanced knowledge in configuring, administrating and troubleshooting of Microsoft® Windows Products including, Windows Server 2008/R2/Windows 7, Windows Server 2012/R2/Win8/Win8.1, Windows 10/Server 2016/Server 2019;
- Industry experience in deploying, configuring, administrating and troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems;
- Knowledge of Datacenter technologies (Administration of Operating Systems, Virtualization, Storage, Backup, Failover Clustering, Update Services);
- Knowledge of Desktop technologies (Setup and Deployment, Activation, Servicing Windows, Bitlocker encryption, Devices);
- Knowledge of Windows debugging and Windows Internals is a plus.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.