Developer C# (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Master’s in computer science, Engineering or relevant field Professional experience in creating backend services with strong.NET/C# programming skills ;
- Professional experience in SQL and simple SQL database management operations Strong foundations in programming paradigms like Object Oriented-Programming, and agile development practices like Kanban Track record of delivering working solutions in a short timeframe ;
- Have design thinking approach Solution-driven and keen to explore the world of investment banking and derivative financial products ;
- Good knowledge of financial products or a strong interest in learning about them (first experience in a financial company) ;
- Good spoken and written English communication skills;
- The icing on the cake skills: Working knowledge with at least one scripting language (VBS, Python, PowerShell, bash);
- Professional experience with Excel/VBA Financial background in either banking or the insurance industry;
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.