Cybersecurity Operations (M/F)
Santa Maria da Feira
NBCC Consulting is recruiting for the customer in the Automotive Sector.
- Integrate a company's staff in the automotive sector.
- Master’s degree in computer or System Science, with specialization in networks;
- Familiar with the area of LAN (routers, switches, authentication servers, firewalls, EDRs, IDS, WIFI equipment’s, telephony/TOIP, and all associated protocols) and WAN(Internet Gateways, RAS, load balancers, proxies, DLP systems, clouds);
- Understanding of enterprise Cybersecurity solutions, including cloud solutions;
- Admin knowledge of systems/network/Cybersecurity solutions, including optimization of the efficiency of such systems;
- Knowledge of vulnerability management solutions;
- Hands-on technical expertise in Cybersecurity integration, deployment and operation (including fine-tuning);
- Highly developed skills in problem solving and investigation of Cybersecurity issues. Strong ability to distinguish regular misfunction from hacking attempts / malware activity;
- Ability to assess impacts of changes on all managed equipment’s, perform rollbacks when necessary;
- Autodidactic abilities required, ability to learn and adapt autonomously;
- Capacity planning skills;
- Natural motivation to integrate multidisciplinary international IT teams, ability to work in a matrix organization of a multi-cultural environment;
- Excellent communication skills, strong service orientation;
- Good level of English compulsory. French, Spanish, German or Portuguese would be a benefit;
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards and willingness to adhere to Faurecia’s Code of Ethics and Code of Management;
- Project management skills is a plus.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.