C# Developer (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
-Master’s in computer science, engineering or relevant field;
- Professional experience in creating backend services with strong .NET/C# programming skills;
- Experience with framework .NET Core (ideally v.5) and Entity Framework (ideally v.5);
- Experience with Docker;
- Being able to develop API and server-side application;
- Professional experience in SQL and simple SQL database management operations;
- Strong foundations in programming paradigms like Object Oriented-Programming, and agile development practices like Kanban;
- Track record of delivering working solutions in a short timeframe;
- Have a design thinking approach;
- Solution-driven and keen to explore the world of investment banking and derivative financial products;
- Good knowledge of financial products or a strong interest in learning about them (first experience in a financial company);
- Good spoken and written English communication skills.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.