Azure networking (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or other relevant technical degree preferred;
- Desirable MCSD, MCSE, MCSA or other Microsoft certification(s);
- Strong knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP protocols;
- Experience and/or understanding of Infrastructure / Network Administration;
- Troubleshooting at the expert level within large Network Environments;
- Familiar with packet sniffers: Wireshark or Network Monitor/Message Analyzer;
- Knowledge and understanding of VPN, IPsec, DHCP, DNS, HTTP/s;
- Notions of Private, Hybrid and Public Cloud;
- Notions of Windows and/or Linux OS;
- Notions of Virtualization of SDN technologies;
- Automation / Scripting skills using Power Shell or Azure CLI etc.;
- Programming skills is C, C++, C#, etc.;
- Understanding of IaaS cloud services;
- Virtual Switching, Virtual Networks, Load Balancing;
- Notions on the following Azure products: Virtual Network, Virtual Network Gateway, Traffic Manager, ExpressRoute, Load Balancer, Application Gateway.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.