Azure Architect (m/f)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Hands-on development experience in Azure services like DataBricks, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, and Github Actions;
- Good understanding of Azure cloud service offering (covering Azure, Storage, Network, WebApp, Azure Functions, Azure AD);
- Design and Develop high performance, scalable, and secure cloud-native applications on Microsoft Azure;
- Experience working on implementing Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS) Security Compliance requirements, monitoring Infrastructure (IaaS), Network management, storage management, and remediation automation;
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps using CI/CD methodologies like Ansible;
- Ability to define and design the technical architecture with best suited Azure components ensuring seamless end-end workflow from Data source to UI;
- Strong knowledge of Cloud security standards and principles including Identity and Access Management in Azure;
- Very strong scripting and development skills within - Powershell/ARM Templates/Ansible scripts.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.