Azure Applications Services (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Knowledge of Web App troubleshooting on Linux, Windows IIS, ASP.NET, or Azure Web Apps;
- Knowledge of HTML, HTTP protocol and CSS;
- Understanding of programming concepts such as call stacks, threading, synchronization, performance-related concepts and debugging;
- Experience with REST API calls and CRUD operations;
- Experience in Azure or other cloud computing platform;
- WebSocket, SignalR or WebRTC;
- Troubleshooting skills in Network, Connection, Socket and DNS;
- Familiar with packet sniffers: Fiddler or Network Monitor/Message Analyzer;
- Experience working with cloud communication APIs.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.