Azure Active Directory Dev + Sup Eng III (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent in work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in product support, technical software support, systems development, network operations, IT admin or IT consulting.
- 2+ years of experience in application development, software support or I.T. consulting, with experience in two of the following technologies:
- Azure Active Directory;
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) – or similar 3rd party experience (Shibboleth, CA SiteMinder, Okta, PING etc.);
- Identity and Access Management;
- Cloud Application Management and configuration;
- Use of a Representation State Transfer (REST) API set and understanding of RESTful API development;
- Module-View-Controller (MVC) architecture and MVC Development;
- Experience with client-side OAuth protocol libraries such as Azure Active Directory Authentication Library (ADAL), Microsoft Authentication Library (MSAL) in any one of their released programming languages and server-side OAuth protocol libraries such OWIN, OpenID Connect or Katana is preferred.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.