Applications Developer Sup Eng II (M/F)
- Join our IT consulting team, which is growing fast.
- Application development;
- .NET stack (C#, ASP.Net, WCF and Security), Phyton, R, C#, PowerShell;
- Background on database development (preferably with SQL/Azure SQL Database) – designing and building database solutions (tables / stored procedures / forms / queries / etc.);
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) services and infrastructure components (virtual machines, virtual network, IP address etc.) supporting capability of deliver end-to-end cloud-ready solutions;
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mappers (ORM) models, i.e. Entity Framework, NHibernate;
- Cloud adoption competency: Possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate value proposition of cloud technologies;
- A strong background in Windows Operating System (desktop and server included storage and high availability/disaster recovery), Cloud infrastructure solution like Storage, Networking, and Security is required. Linux operating system knowledge is a plus;
- Good technical and architectural understanding of business intelligence (combining knowledge of Microsoft BI technologies. i.e. SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/Power BI), advanced data analytics (Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, HDInsight, Azure Synapse Analytics (former SQL DW), Stream Analytics, Azure Machine Learning Service), Cognitive Services (building solution using technologies like Vision, Speak, Knowledge, Search and Bot Framework) will be a plus;
- Database administration (preferably with SQL/Azure SQL Database) – performance tuning, high availability / disaster recovery, security is highly welcome;
- Database development (preferably with SQL/Azure SQL Database) – designing and building database solutions (tables / stored procedures / forms / queries / etc.) are welcome;
- Developing skills (Phyton, R, C#, Powershell) are welcome;
- Good proficiency with Portuguese and English is a must;
- Proficiency in Spanish would be a big plus.
- Integration in a company in strong growth for several years;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Salary package compatible with the function and experience demonstrated;
- Health insurance;
- Continuing education;
- Professional development.