As nossas oportunidades
Junta-te à familia NBCC Consulting
Remote , Portugal
NBCC CONSULTING is recruiting for a prestigious client in the Automotive sector, the position of PHP Engineer.
- You will play a senior role in a small and cross-functional team;
- Design, test, build, ship, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable object-oriented PHP7 code;
- You provide and enhance tools to automate processes and ultimately improve our development environment;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong object-oriented PHP skills, experience with MVC frameworks (i.e. Symfony, Silex, Zend, Laravel)
- Several years of experience in designing, building, testing, and shipping web applications
- Automated testing, clean code, and code coverage is just as important to you as production code
- Exceptional experience with various design and architectural patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working in teams with a focus on sharing knowledge
- DevOps mentality and result-oriented experience with MySQL and Linux administration is of advantage
- Experience with front-end tech (HTML, CSS, JS) is a plus
- Great English communication skills.
- Remote-friendly approach with options that can go up to 100% of your time;
- work from anywhere in Portugal.
Remote , Portugal
NBCC CONSULTING is recruiting for a prestigious client in the Automotive sector, the position of PHP Developer.
-We are looking for a PHP Developer to help bolster our vibrant and energetic development team, delivering a diverse set of application platforms for some exciting customers.
-There are numerous projects ongoing and many in their infancy Technology used is a mixture of PHP, MySQL, and Angular JS, utilizing the Amazon Web Services platform.
-The role will also encompass support, maintenance, and improvements in systems availability, performance, and functionality.
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services.
-LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
-Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code.
-Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- An understanding of low-level database administration and hosting environments.
- Unit testing with PHP Unit or other tooling.
- Version control with GIT (BitBucket, GitLab) Understanding of GIT workflows.
- Latest industry standards and a passion for learning.
- OOP design patterns.
We are all about the people, do you have any of these:
Good organizational skills giving the ability to consistently deliver to project schedule and estimates.
Excellent communication skills across all levels of users and technical staff.
Ability to work independently keeping management adequately informed on progress.
Be an excellent team player.
Looking out for technology trends and ability to identify benefits.
Good MS Office skills including Word and Excel.
Ability to express ideas and persuade.
- Career growth
Remote , Portugal
A NBCC CONSULTING está a recrutar para prestigiado cliente na área Tecnológica, a posição de Engenheiro de Back-End.
- Desenvolvimento de software
- Muito Ruby e, cada vez mais, uma grande variedade de linguagens de programação: Java, Scala, Elixir, PHP e, mais recentemente, Kotlin. Nós colocaremos você em contato com a equipe de tecnologia certa, dependendo de sua formação e preferências.
- Prometheus e Grafana para métricas e alertas.
- Pipelines de CI / CD usando Jenkins, implantados em clusters Kubernetes hospedados em nossos data -centers em Amsterdã.
- Kafka e RabbitMQ como filas de mensagens, o primeiro agora é cada vez mais usado para sistemas orientados a eventos.
- Bancos de dados diferentes para necessidades diferentes: MySQL, Postgres, Cassandra, MongoDB, Elastic Search ...
- GraphQL (implementado em Scala & Sangria) para nossas APIs móveis e da web
- Progressão de carreira