As nossas oportunidades
Junta-te à familia NBCC Consulting
Remote , Portugal
NBCC CONSULTING is recruiting for a prestigious client in the Automotive sector, the position of PHP Engineer.
- You will play a senior role in a small and cross-functional team;
- Design, test, build, ship, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable object-oriented PHP7 code;
- You provide and enhance tools to automate processes and ultimately improve our development environment;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong object-oriented PHP skills, experience with MVC frameworks (i.e. Symfony, Silex, Zend, Laravel)
- Several years of experience in designing, building, testing, and shipping web applications
- Automated testing, clean code, and code coverage is just as important to you as production code
- Exceptional experience with various design and architectural patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working in teams with a focus on sharing knowledge
- DevOps mentality and result-oriented experience with MySQL and Linux administration is of advantage
- Experience with front-end tech (HTML, CSS, JS) is a plus
- Great English communication skills.
- Remote-friendly approach with options that can go up to 100% of your time;
- work from anywhere in Portugal.
Remote , Portugal
NBCC CONSULTING is recruiting for a prestigious client in the Automotive sector, UI/UX Designer position.
- Handle multiple projects.
- You bring strong visual design skills to the table, including a solid understanding of layout, typography, and color.
- You have the ability to seek out and incorporate customer insights and site analytics to understand user behavior and make better data-driven design decisions.
- Your proven experience in shipping web-based products and collaborating closely with engineering within an agile development process speaks for you.
- You are outstanding when it comes to understanding best practices for responsive design and front-end technologies. And you are up to date with the latest design trends & practices as well as their application in digital product innovation.
- Your profile is rounded out by exceptional English communication skills and the ability to present to both business and technical stakeholders. Some working knowledge of German is a plus.
- Your mindset towards life-long learning and personal development distinguish you as well as your excellent planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates your process, passion, and ability to ship digital products.
- We believe that life is too short to spend in the wrong company.
- We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work.
- We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all.
Remote , Portugal
NBCC CONSULTING is recruiting for a prestigious client in the Automotive sector, the position of Senior Full-Stack.
-As our Application Developer, you will work together with our teams in Belgium and Portugal. You’ll tackle the development roadmap of as well as customer projects and integrations.
-You are an all-round programmer, experienced in both web development and embedded systems
-You like using C
-You have experience with object-oriented programming languages such as C++
-You are not afraid of pointers but use them smartly
-You are experienced in web development, both front- and backend
-You have used a PHP framework before and know your way around Angular or Vue.js.
-You are excited to work with streaming media protocols such as RTSP
-You have worked with MySQL and are familiar with other data storages such as InfluxDB
-You find it satisfactory to finish a project from A-Z; requirement analysis, planning, development, deployment, etc.
-You are familiar with Agile software development methodologies such as Scrum and have used Jira before.
-Linux is your favorite OS
-Apart from that, we want to stand out in a positive way when it comes to remuneration, atmosphere, personal growth, an open corporate culture, and high job satisfaction.